Security Disclosure: hundreds of OnlyFans users' content discovered on Google Drive
April 2, 2021
- Backchannel is a security company that studies the behavior of cybercriminals on the sites where they hang out.
- In late March, a link to a Google Drive folder was shared on a low-tier hacker forum by a threat actor known for collecting and exchanging sexually explicit material.
- The Google Drive folder contains videos and pictures stolen from hundreds of OnlyFans users.
- In our effort to notify all users and spread awareness of the activity, Backchannel is notifying impacted users, the cloud services provider, and other concerned parties threatened by this security incident.
- A list of resources for request content be taken down from various cloud services providers can be found at https://labac.dev/content
Lookup your username to see if you're impacted
Usernames are hashed before sent over network. This is a logless and serverless website.